DIN/SBR geophone mounting plate
|As an alternative to the tripod, Profound has developed a stainless steel mounting plate that can be placed on a floor with or without a soft top layer.
The mounting plate is delivered in a small case and has three spikes that can be used in two positions: with the pointed side down (when used on a soft layer) or with the round side down (on hard floors).
- The mounting plate fully complies with DIN 45669-2 (June 2005) and SBR – part A, attachment 3 and part B, attachment 4
- No extra tools are required for mounting the VIBRA geophone: the spanner, delivered with the VIBRA, is sufficient
- The mounting plate has been made of high quality materials: RSV-316 in combination with nickel-plated steel
- Multi-functional: the DIN/SBR mounting plate can be placed on floors with or without a soft top layer
- Hardened spikes of the plate ensure a longer life
- Spikes are protected by the mounting plate during transportation
- The VIBRA geophone can be horizontally positioned with the Profound VIBRA ball joint
- Mounting plate is not magnetic because of the high quality stainless steel material
Brochure VIBRA-series (UK) (pdf)
Brochure VIBRA-series (NL) (pdf)
To view documents you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader